What data we collect?
In our contact forms we may ask for your name, contact information like email address, telephone number, organization and interest areas with regards to the DSA’s diagnosis of medical conditions.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide with the data we collect. Our data collection takes place when you:
- register online into our contact registry
- voluntarily complete a customer questionnaire or provide feedback on any of our contact boards or via email
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How we will use your data?
Our company collects your information so that we can
- provide feedback to any inquiry you may have
- process information given to us by your inquiry or email to be able to serve you better in the future
- email you with updates on products and services we think might interest you
We will not share your data with any other company or organization.
How do we store your data?
DSA stores your data securely at our corporate data storage in Tampere Finland where the data storage is maintained off-line.
Our company will store your data only until your inquiry, proposal or feedback has been processed or responded to or mostly for a period of 90 days from receiving your data. Once this time period has expired we will delete any hard copies by shredding and any digital copies by removing the data safely from our off-line server.
DSA may offer to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop DSA from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of DSA.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
DSA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights,. Every user is entitled to the following.
- The right to access – You have the right to request DSA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that DSA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request DSA to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that DSA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that DSA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to DSA processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that DSA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you may request, we have one month time to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at DSA Ltd, Tuurnankatu 5, 33270 TAMPERE, Finland.
This page’s tracking service is provided by Google Analytics. The collected data is not shared with third party. Tracking is made anonymously and we do not try to indentify visitors.
Social media screens may write their own cookies. They have their own use of cookie policies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information form you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
More common information about cookies: Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority
- keeping you signed in
- understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies our website uses
Functionality – DSA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – DSA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address. DSA may sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This mean that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com
Or write us at DSA Ltd, Tuurnankatu 5, 33270 TAMPERE Finland.
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that DSA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Finnish Information Commissioners office.
Tietosuojavaltuutetun toimisto, P.O.Box 800, 00531 HELSINKI, Finland
This page is made by Netello Systems Oy. Netello has provided Search Engine Optimization and customized Content Management Systems since 1999.